GHC PERFORMANCE VENUES
• Rotary Lights •. Holiday Fair •. National Anthem at LaCrosse Loggers game
• Mini Concert at Loggers Game • Bethany Heights • Retirement events
• Viroqua Senior Citizens Club • Family Reunions • Wedding • Area Churches
• Concert with Apple Annie’s • Stepping Out In Pink
• There’s More To Me Than A-L-Z • Alzheimer’s Walk
Cindy: “It’s been awesome for my husband, Mike. It has cheered him up and it's something he looks forward to. There is laughter and teasing and jokes, as well as good music.”
Sue: "There is such a love and support that comes from all of these people. They joke about the disease and always end with 'well someday we won’t remember these Fridays.' The joy that they have when they sing is an amazing sight to see. "
Roger: "It's the best part of my week".
Duane - a caregiver: "It's a Holiday, and a vacation every week”.
La Crosse Library
"Thank you for a fantastic performance and a special treat at our Valentine's Day program! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the day. It was an honor to meet the choir members, learn about the group's musical mission and enjoy an especially touching performance.
With gratitude, Heather Miller
Roger & Kay Bjorge
Russell & Sandy Brieske
David Lawson Sr.
The Giving Hearts Choir organization is grateful for your financial support to assist our group in providing opportunities for GHC.
You can help others create new, wonderful memories with the healing power of music.
Copyright © 2023 Coulee Region Giving Hearts Choir - All Rights Reserved.